Asset Management, Maintenance and Reliability
The philosophy of Asset Management and control is to develop an Asset Management Policy and Strategy as a start.
The policy and strategy covers all aspects of Asset Management from specification and procurement to decommissioning and safe disposal of an asset.
Education, Training & Development
Technical courses on Asset Management, Risk Assessment Techniques and other customer requests.
SERVICES WITH A DIFFERENCE…
We offer the following practises & support systems that confirm our mission and will ensure services with a difference:
- High Quality of Professional Work
- Producing results on agreed times
- Correctly budgeted resource requirements
- Keeping abreast with the latest international Technology
- Continuous development and training of people
- World-class engineering and maintenance practices
- Culture of constructive engagement and good relations
- Culture of developed, professional, structured and well-managed organisation
- Committed, service oriented and Customer focused
- Innovation of solutions
- Membership of leading Engineering
- Associations and Councils.
A project is unique and temporary with a defined start and end date. It is a set of operations designed to accomplish a singular goal.
Technical Risk Assessments using “Top Down” or “Bottom-Up” in accordance to International accepted techniques. HAZOP, SWIFT and FMECA and Risk Based Inspections to name a few.
Applicable to large industries such as Power Generation, Manufacturing and Mining houses.
- Component and Equipment Supply
- Construction and Installation
- Earthing and Lightning Surge Protection compliance
- Electrical, Mechanical and Structural Engineering Design
- Equipment Selection
- Feasibility and Cost analysis
- Inspections and Efficiency Optimisation
- Issue Certificate of Compliance (CoC)
- Maintenance and Refurbishment